Wednesday, August 11, 2010

French Macarons



Well this is one of many tries on these Parisian treat. I think these were successful! The big thing with these is get the egg whites whipped to the right consistency and the almonds and other dry ingredients super fine! This try I did chocolate and lavender both filled with a delicate ganache. They are very good!

{Starting with high quality ingredients is key!Ground almonds and Lavender flowers}



Try to keep these perfectly round and petite was also Challenging!

I will continue to re make these in more fantastic flavors and hopefully feel more comfortable with making these for Shabby! Until then Bon appetite!

3 comments:

  1. Nice!!!!! I want to try this, whay would you say the difficulty level is? I am extremely intimidated by these cookies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a delightful looking cookie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never had a macaroon. They look good!

    ReplyDelete