Thursday, September 13, 2012

I'm back

 
 
 
 
Can you believe I'm alive? After a long time without a blog who would of thought I would start again...I came close to deleting it but with lots of  personal struggles and changes since my last post enduring life's darkness I came to realize that during the healing process you have to find inner peace and identity.My blog reminded me when I was happy............. sharing my art and love of baking with others.
In the past year and a half I have had some sucess' along the rough ride. Kansas was good to me I graduated the Pastry and Baking Program at Johnson County under the hard hand of Chef Doug Flick.I never blogged about my accomplishment because I didn't even think I was going to finish.
Just before graduating  I start working under Lisa Clark Pastry chef and owner of
I learned a lot about production and design. I threw myself into work so I could get through my trials.Along the way I meet lots of fun people and made some good friends!
 
I had so much fun making specialty cupcakes and managing the shop on the country club plaza in Kansas City. Leaving it was hard.
 

Now that I'm back in California I hoping to get back into the field soon but in the mean time I'm taking sometime to bake, heal and enjoy the sunshine :)
 
 
 
Back to the drawing board......

No comments:

Post a Comment