Saturday, February 12, 2011

heart stopping week....

On Wednesday I created a Love statue made out of ALL Chocolate! It was really fun but messy. I love the whole love note thing and the question of Be Mine. I carved the hearts out of white chocolate and sign is made of Almond paste {the only exception to All Chocolate}.


Thursday the production for the BIG weekend started with dozens of Tuxedo Chocolate dipped strawberries and lots of love filled recipes...I was so busy that I really could get too many pictures! Our Cases was probably the most beautiful it has ever been!

We had so many item it was almost too much to fill of two cases! It would lie if I didn't say it that there was stress and a small amount of tears{from me...I was truly exhausted this week and having a hell of a time with writing chocolate! There was also some creative differences that can be frustrating!}

But all in all we came together and kicked butt and had a steady line out the door for about an hour! Thank goodness I'm off to a new production list {makes it interesting}.

No comments:

Post a Comment